Pre-leased property for sale in Gurgaon
Rented commercial property for sale in Gurgaon
Pre-leased property for sale in Gurgaon is emerging investment option for the investor’s from Delhi NCR as well as from Punjab.
There was a talk of an emerging bubble in residential projects, and of consequent exits from property funds and fire sales of assets. People got stuck due to the oversupply of residential projects and the money of various investors got stuck. But a more measured assessment suggests an approaching peak in the commercial investment cycle, followed by a period of consolidation.
Among the three main categories of commercial property, offices gave the best return with 19.5 percent, industrial at 19.1 per cent and retail lagged approx 9.5 per cent. Thus the rented commercial offices, as well as office spaces for rent, has been most demanding from the last couple of years.
What are the key factors for pre-rented the property for sale in Gurgaon?
- The lease terms.:- Long leases of 3–5 years or more can have points of interest, yet it takes more time to locate an occupant if the property gets to be empty. Thus the long lease or lock in period is the key factor for safeguarding the investment.
- The size of the investment proposal. : – As per the size of investment proposal, there are locations and different opportunities in rented commercial property for sale in Gurgaon.
- Supply/demand: – After the outburst of residential investment, the investors should look at the supply and demand of opportunities while investing. The pre-leased properties have less supply and more demand which makes it easy to rotate your investment after the certain period of time.
- Type of investment.:- The rented properties have two type,i.e., rented a retail shop and rented commercial offices. The investors have to decide as per their interest in investment. The big ticket size investment is considered to be in standalone building or warehouses.
- Locations: – There is pre-leased property in Gurgaon at various locations like; Mg road Gurgaon, Sohna Road Gurgaon, Golf course road Gurgaon, Golf course extension road Gurgaon, Udyog vihar Gurgaon, NH8 Gurgaon, etc.
- Rent: – The genuine rent is most important to be checked while investing in such properties. As per the average rentals and demand for lease, the rented commercial and retail spaces should be chosen.
The slowdown in residential projects and stuck money in plots or residential flats has discouraged the investors. So, try the commercial property investment in terms of pre leased property for sale in Gurgaon. It is safest and gives good return on investment from the very first day of your investment. Feel free to call us for more details and best investment guidance.